Here at Columbus Scrap Cars we purchase old vehicles and include junk car towing as part of the process. We are pleased to announce that our junk car buyer offerings are now present in New Albany, Galloway, and Hamilton, OH. Citizens of areas such as Reynoldsburg, Mifflin, and Washington, OH are now able to have their old car scrap handled by CSC. If you vehicle needing repair is parked at a Mr. Tire, Katz Tires, or Discount Tire located near Lake Darby, Worthington, or Lockbourne, OH, you can contain a quote for an old car and we will pick it up there. Our purchasing department pays cash for a damaged car now in Marble Cliff, Harrisburg, and Bexley, OH also. As we move onward with the latest news and information from the world of scrap autos, we illustrate the (6) steps in scrapping a car.
- Acceptance of the reality that your vehicle has reached the ended of its useful life. The reasons tend to be that the costs of fixing the car exceed the value of the vehicle if it were in running condition; or, that too much time has passed since the car was parked with the intention of repairing it and you need it removed.
- Locate the vehicle title and ID, since these items are necessary in Ohio to transfer ownership. Also at this time you confirm the year, make and model of the car to be salvaged.
- Determining who will buy and scrap the car for you. Typically you will contact several junk car hauling outfits for pricing and details. We recommend a Google search to identify the options.
- Schedule and coordinate a time for the exchange to take place (cash for the car). The listed owner on the title will need to be present, and usually allowing for a couple hour “window” of time is recommended i.e. 10AM-12PM.
- Remove any personal items that you need to from the scrap vehicle.
- When the scrap vehicle removal driver arrives he should give you a receipt or bill of sale to document the completion of the transaction.
Where to collect cash for a damaged car
We will be certain to include complimentary junk car towing when we buy your old car in the Riverlea, Urbancrest, or Minerva Park, OH sections. Individuals with an automobile in need of expensive repairs in Georgesville, Brown, and Norwich, OH should be aware that our junk car buyer will facilitate direct pickup from a Firestone Auto, Midas, or Monro service center location. Are you pondering whether to move forward with old car scrap in the Ohio sections of Perry, Plain, or Sharon? Those needing a scrap auto hauled away from Lincoln Village, Amlin, or Clinton, OH should call (614) 715-5005 for a quote for an old car today.